Don't let those pesky eight-legged creatures bug you all summer!
Squash the problem with our Spider Spray Services
Indoor & Outdoor Safe
Spring and summer offer the perfect opportunities for outdoor activities, such as grilling and chilling on your deck. As a homeowner, you take pride in your backyard and want to make the most of it for as long as the weather permits.
Unfortunately, the warm weather also comes with its own set of issues like all those pesky spiders. Not only do spiders make an unsightly mess but they can also ruin an outdoor dinner party by deciding to join the feast. Let’s face it, no one wants to share their perfectly grilled steak with a creepy crawly eight-legged creature!
It is true that many spiders are harmless and in fact are beneficial because they prey upon flies and other pests, however it is equally true that they can be a real nuisance. Spider webs are not only annoying to clean up, but they can also be an indicator of a larger spider problem. We guarantee results from our spider spray so you can rest assured that you’ll be seeing fewer spiders in no time.
We are licensed by the Ontario Government and use only chemicals that they approve. Our spray is eco friendly and safe to use around plants and animals. In fact, the chemicals that we use are safe enough for indoor use! If at any time you are not happy with our services just give us a call. Results are guaranteed, and your satisfaction is paramount!
There are few other ways that may help to keep your spider population down for a short period:
1. Turn off outdoor lighting. Outdoor lighting can attract pests like moths, which will attract spiders. You can also try installing some yellow bug lights or placing some citronella candles nearby.
2. Clean up landscaping. Trim bushes, trees, and shrubs so that they’re several feet from the siding of your home. Remove vegetation from the perimeter of your house. When vegetation is too close to your home, it allows spiders to come inside when they’re looking for a new habitat.
3. Remove hiding places. Get rid of brush piles, compost heaps, rock piles, and anything else that creates a dark, cool hiding spot for spiders. Reducing clutter both inside and outside your home will also help prevent a spider infestation.
4. Break up webs. Breaking up spider webs won’t hurt or kill spiders, but it will encourage them to go elsewhere. Use a broom or a gloved hand to gently break up spider webs when you see them around your porch or in your garden.
The above methods may work in the short- term but if you want to rid your home and yard of pesky spiders for the entire season, call our friendly team at Perfect Solutions. We will help you transform your backyard into an oasis of relaxation and fun, ensuring that you make unforgettable memories with your loved ones, without the intrusion of pesky spiders!
Perfect Solutions in Windsor
- Soft Touch Cleaning
- Power Washing Driveways
- Canvas Awning Cleaning
- Power Washing Cement
- Industrial Equipment Cleaning
- Power Washing Gutters